Exterminate Your Rodent Problem For Good!
Providing Expert Rodent Extermination In Houston
A rodent infestation can mean big problems for a homeowner. Both rats and mice carry serious diseases that can be transmitted to humans. They can also introduce disease-carrying parasites such as fleas, lice, and ticks into your home.
Bulwark Exterminating proudly provides expert pest control and Rodent extermination in Houston. With over 14+ years experience we’ve helped over 200,000 homeowners manage and exterminate their Rodent and other pest problems.
Let us help you!
Call Us Now And Mention Our Web Coupon For An Instant $30 Off!
Why To Call Bulwark Exterminating
- 100% Satisfaction, Or Your Money Back
- Free Quotes
- Fast Service, No Extra Charge
- Results 100% Guaranteed
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Flexible Scheduling
- Fully Trained, Licensed, & Insured Technicians
Call Bulwark Exterminating To Exterminate Your Rodent Problem Today!
Three Easy Ways To Identify A Rodent Infestation
- Seeing a rodent in your living space
- Hearing rats or mice in the walls
- Finding droppings, and always finding them in the same location. Rat droppings are larger than mice. Reference the life-size drawing of mouse and rat feces.
Pests Commonly Confused with Rodents
Rats and mice are often confused for one another. The easiest way to distinguish between the two are by size; rats are much larger than mice.
What Do Rodents Look Like?
- Rats: The most common rat is the Norway Rat. This rat is brown, heavy-bodied, six to eight inches long, with small eyes and ears and a blunt nose. It’s tail is shorter than its head and body. Its fur is shaggy.
- Mice: The House Mouse is the most common pest mouse. It is small and slender, three to four inches long, with large ears, small eyes and a pointed nose. It’s fur is light brown or light gray.
- Rats: Rats nest in underground burrows from which they enter buildings in search of food. They are a year long pest but are most active in the Fall and Winter when they seek out warmth and food.
- Mice: Mice invade the home seeking food, water and warmth. They are most active during the Fall and Winter months, and once established will not leave unless forced out. Without mouse control intervention, one pair of mice may produce 200 offspring in four months.
How Do You Get Rodents?
All rodents will invade the home in search of food, water, and shelter. It doesn’t take much to leave yourself vulnerable to a rat our mouse getting in as they can squeeze through even a ¼ inch hole.
Hazards Of Not Treating Rats & Mice
Reasons To Treat Your Rodent Problem Immediately
- Rats and mice can spread a number of serious diseases including salmonella and meningitis. These are spread through their droppings, bites, and their contamination of food. They can also carry fleas, ticks, and lice which transmit diseases of their own.
- These rodents will chew threw your home as they build their nests, create tunnels, and search for food.
- Rats and mice reproduce quickly, producing anywhere from 6 to a dozen babies with each pregnancy. If left unchecked their numbers can quickly enter the hundreds.
Choose Bulwark Exterminating To Be Your Pest Controller and Exterminator
Call TodayGet A Free Quote
When you call Bulwark Exterminating you’re calling a locally owned and operated company; we service the community we live in. We value your time, so when you call you’ll speak to a live operator and we’ll schedule a service time that is convenient for you.
Each of our technicians is carefully screened during a lengthy interview process. We background check & drug test all employees and make them undergo extensive classroom and on the job training before they can service homes by themselves. When your doorbell rings, you can be confident that Bulwark Exterminating has sent a true professional to your home.
Bulwark Exterminating provides a zero obligation, free quote. Our certified technicians will take the time and care to thoroughly explain treatment options, pricing and what is best for your situation. We believe in professional service that is convenient as well as effective.
We Exterminate Rodents In Four Steps!
- We arrive on time and ready to take care of your Rodent problem.
- Address any questions you may have about our treatment of Rodents
- Eliminate your Rodent problem for good.
- Follow up with you a few days later to confirm your pest problem is gone for good. If it isn’t we’ll be back out to make sure the job is done, at no extra cost to you.
Proudly Located In and Serving Houston
What To Expect From Our Treatment
Target The Source: First we identify and target the source of your pest problem with our custom treatment.
Inside Treatment: Wherever there is the possibility for a pest to enter your home or make residence, we create a barrier to protect you. We deploy a variety of techniques depending on what works best for your situation, including residual powder, gel, and bait.
Outside Treatment: We create a protective barrier around your home using a granular base around the foundation. We then treat windows and doors, as well as under siding, to keep the pests out. We will also place a granular bait in your flower and mulch beds so that bait is taken back to any potential nests, destroying them.
For the past 14+ years we’ve helped protect over 200,000 homes. We are Houston’s preferred Exterminator and Pest Control Company.
Let us help you!
It’s simple – 100% satisfaction, or your money back.
Our guarantee guidelines:
- We will exceed your expectations of a service company
- “When you call us, we’ll be there.”
Today if we can, but no later than 48 hours. Its our 48 hour call back policy. (Excludes Sunday’s and Holidays.)
- Unlimited Free Reservices
If the pests come back, we do too. No charge. Communication is key. We love to hear from customers who need a little extra help. It means they understand that we are there for them.
- “We just gotta know it’s right.”
When you have a problem, we’ll call you back a few days after the treatment to confirm that things are taken care of.
- Flexible Scheduling
Monday through Saturday, 7 a.m. through 8 p.m. Tell us when you want us there. Nobody wants to take vacation time to meet “the bug guy.”
- The Anti “No-Show” Policy
Nothing is more annoying than being stood up by a Service Company. If we fail to show up in the scheduled time frame without calling prior to reschedule, then the next regular service is free. With this kind of policy, we obviously must make our appointments to remain in business.
Note: Guarantees are included on all service agreements. Please see service agreement for details.
Your home is your largest investment.
Let Bulwark Exterminating protect it against pests!